Pure Disinfectant

Pure Disinfectant

 

  • GRAS Status (Generally Regarded as Safe)**
  • Safe Family Seal of Approval
  • Powered by SDCTM (silver dihydrogen citrate)-the first new generation antimicrobial to be registered with the U.S. EPA in more than 30 years. Compare with "old generation" ingredients such as alcohol, quats or bleach.
  • Kills germs in as few as 30 seconds.* Conventional brands take up to ten minutes to kill germs.
  • Provides ongoing surface protection for up to 24 hours.*
  • Assigned lowest toxicity category by U.S. EPA-no hazard warnings on label. Most disinfectants are poisonous and must include hazard warnings.
  • Odorless-Ideal for use near patients and children. Toxic products have irritating and unpleasant fumes.
  • Non-corrosive and does not irritate skin. Other surface disinfectants can be corrosive, can irritate the skin and must be rinsed.
  • Non-flammable, no VOCs or ozone depleting compounds. Products containing alcohol may be flammable and may contain VOCs or ozone depleting compounds.
  • Meets Sustainability Program Criteria. Products that contain toxic, corrosive, irritating or flammable ingredients or that contain VOCs do not meet sustainability standards.
  • Eliminates more than 30 harmful germs including MRSA, HIV 1, Hepatitis B, NDM-1, CRKP, VRE, Acinetobacter baumannii, Hepatitis C, Norovirus, E. coli, Influenza A, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Listeria, Rhino Virus, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Polio Type 2, Human Corona Virus, H1N1, Rotavirus, and Avian Influenza A.** Broad spectrum antimicrobial activity with fast kill times.
  • No Rinse for Food Contact Surfaces.

 

*Pseudomomas aearinosa, Staphylococus aureus, Salmonella enterica

*Refer to product label for a list of organisms

**  Generally Recognized as safe (GRAS) as a contact biocide

$15.99